Monday, May 26, 2008
12.07am ! 8:52 AM

i am damn pissed off.
i jus quarrelled with my mum.

i dunno why she still mind me hanging out with guys.
only going out with them, is like... there are equal no. of guys and girls can!
from a call u can tell i am with guy or girl ar ?!
ONLY A PHONE CALL THROUGH THE BACKGROUND SOUNDS LA.
and cant i have guys friends ? huh?!

she told me this
" later u kanna cheated is your problem ar !"

wahlao. i have my own eyes! i have my own judgements! i am not that stupid! shit ~
and does that mean that ur daughter ME, is so easily cheated? like really cheat that type?
pls laaa....
i am really damn pissed.

and cant i have close frens who are guys? make it simple...
CANT I HAVE CLOSE FRENS ?
only u will think that all frens are bad frens.
so.... if i like that think.... den i no frens liao loh!

is not that i dun wan to intro my frens to my parents.
ever since poly starts, i keep busying going out till late night.
she thinks that all my frens are all not truthful to me.
trying to teach me bad.
so this is how u look my frens la.

not i wanna compare them to bro's fren k !
even though i am a girl, cant really compare...
they 15 yrs old start smoking and stuff that xiao bengs do one...
drinking... getting into trouble...
wad u do is JUS SCOLD!
the next day, u jus forget everything.

den i only come home late a few days.
u start to scold LIKE SHIT ~
saying stuff that i mind alot.
saying stuff that hurt me alot.
i dun likethis feeling k ~






ok end of emo. freak.
fyrhto dinner was damn successful.
upload pictures another time yo ! =)

WELCOMES(:
HELLO there!
dere's nth wrg wif my name.
if u think u noe me,
read my blog n tink agn.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.

This is my blog,
so Click here if you hate it.



CHERYL
05.03.90
PXPS;RVPS;CVSS;TP
Cher.tan33@hotmail.com

Upon the stars
New Laptop
New Handphone
Memorable 18th birthday
Beauty, Brains & Talent


plugboard



Dar`lings

MY GIRLS

ELEVENS
Carmella
Cassandra
Cindy
Elix
Jia Yun (:
Kah Yuen
Shu Chen
Wun Yen

1B08

Angeline
Marianne
Nicholas
Rachel
ZiWei


OPHIX!

OPHIX (:
Dexter
Eileen
JY
Maybelin
MING
NicCKM
Raazmy
Ryan
Shermain
Amelia
Dolyce
Freeman
James
Jolene
Lynette
Martin
Meikwan
NicTAN
Yanti

FYRTHO

FYRTHO (:
Adrina
Alex
Ali.JunHong
Carman
Chessia
Chrystal
Jesser
Jolene
Julian
Justin
Lingyu
Lyn
Mayfen
Nic
Shirin
Sylvia
Shep
Yvonee

TemasekPOLY

Elwyn
Jason
JEL
Kang Jie
Steffi
Tze Choong
Yi Ning-daughter-in-law(:
Wei Lin
Wendy
BSC subcomm

CVSS

Amirah
Alan
Ee Shan
Jia Hwei
JoEy
Joseph
Kwee Ching
Pamela
Qiu Lin
Rafie
RegiNa
Richard
Shirley
SheNa
Teck Sheng
YiXian

Jin lie