Saturday, May 24, 2008
24 may 1:17 AM

i think i suck at handling many stuffs at one time.
i am feeling stress now.

people are having misunderstanding with each other.
and we dun have the right time and place to talk about it.
projects are not moving on.
individual projects are even worst.
i have yet to study for my mid-sem test.
i didnt spend much time with my family.
in fact we had family dinner once a month ?
i have yet to meet up with my 3 loves in 1B08.
bcos we are too busy ?
i jus met up with my 2 other girlfriends.
we need more time to talk.
one dinner is NO ENOUGH.

i think i suck at handling all this.
how ?

cheryl's stress....
=(

WELCOMES(:
HELLO there!
dere's nth wrg wif my name.
if u think u noe me,
read my blog n tink agn.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.

This is my blog,
so Click here if you hate it.



CHERYL
05.03.90
PXPS;RVPS;CVSS;TP
Cher.tan33@hotmail.com

Upon the stars
New Laptop
New Handphone
Memorable 18th birthday
Beauty, Brains & Talent


plugboard



Dar`lings

MY GIRLS

ELEVENS
Carmella
Cassandra
Cindy
Elix
Jia Yun (:
Kah Yuen
Shu Chen
Wun Yen

1B08

Angeline
Marianne
Nicholas
Rachel
ZiWei


OPHIX!

OPHIX (:
Dexter
Eileen
JY
Maybelin
MING
NicCKM
Raazmy
Ryan
Shermain
Amelia
Dolyce
Freeman
James
Jolene
Lynette
Martin
Meikwan
NicTAN
Yanti

FYRTHO

FYRTHO (:
Adrina
Alex
Ali.JunHong
Carman
Chessia
Chrystal
Jesser
Jolene
Julian
Justin
Lingyu
Lyn
Mayfen
Nic
Shirin
Sylvia
Shep
Yvonee

TemasekPOLY

Elwyn
Jason
JEL
Kang Jie
Steffi
Tze Choong
Yi Ning-daughter-in-law(:
Wei Lin
Wendy
BSC subcomm

CVSS

Amirah
Alan
Ee Shan
Jia Hwei
JoEy
Joseph
Kwee Ching
Pamela
Qiu Lin
Rafie
RegiNa
Richard
Shirley
SheNa
Teck Sheng
YiXian

Jin lie